I stole this from my favorite darling in the world, Kari. Go to her site and understand how cool a person can be.
1. First name: Christina (Chrissy)
2. Were you named after anyone? I don't think so. And no, I was not named after Chrissy on "Three's Company" so shut up.
3. Middle name: Dawn
4. Birthday: February 16, 1978
5. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
6. Birthplace: Camp Lejune Marine Base
7. Location: Oslow County, North Carolina
8. Height: 5'8 1/2"
9. Shoe size: 9 & 1/2. As my grandma says, "Good people have good foundation."
10. Hair color: Brown.
11. Eye color: Hazel blue/green but mostly blue.
12. Pets: I for the most part hate animals, but we've collected two strays - Nico and Eliza, cats.
13. Siblings: Angie (17), Matt (16), Carolyn (4), and one on the way due in March.
14. What time is it right now: 11:14 PM
15. Last CD you bought: The Deathray Davies - Drink With The Grown-Ups and Listen To The Jazz,
16. Last movie you saw in theater: The Blair Witch Project
17. Last movie you rented: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner with Sidney Poitier, Katharine Hepburn, and Spencer Tracy
18. Favorite school subject: History
19. Do you actually like math: Yuck. No. Flee!
20. Who's your BEST friend(s)? I refuse to answer that. .
21. Favorite actress: Katharine Hepburn. The coolest woman to ever live.
22. Favorite actor: Rufus Sewell. John Cusack. Sean Connery.
23.Favorite movie: The Philadelphia Story.
24. Favorite TV show: Welcome Back, Kotter.
25. Favorite song: Will try to answer this later.
26. Favorite singer: Steve Marriott. Stephen Duffy.
27. Favorite book: Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy.
28. Favorite store: Music and Video Exchange in London.
29. Favorite fashion designer: I guess whoever does Posh Spice's dresses. Those are adorable.
30. Favorite perfume for girls: CK Contradiction
31. Favorite cologne for guys: Fahrenheit
32. What languages do you speak? English (obviously) and um poquito Espanol.
33. What do you look for in a friend? Sense of humor, good CD collection, an adventurous spirit.
34. What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend? Same as friend. Except cuter.
35. Have you ever smoked? Yes.
36. Do you do any drugs? Nope. What's the point? Drink instead. It's legal.
37. How many people are on your buddy list? 18. But I'll be darned if anyone's ever actually on it.
38. Who's your favorite relative? Aunt Teresa. She plays fiddle for Shirley Presley, Elvis's illegitamite daughter.
39. What's your favorite sport? SKEE-BALL!
40. Are you on any sports teams? Oh yeah, sure.
41. What's your favorite place to vacation? London. Atlanta. Washington State. Canada.
42. Favorite ice cream flavor: Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla. And Mint Chocolate Chip.
43. If you are a girl, what makeup do you wear every day? Foundation, eyeliner, mascara, sometimes eyeshadow, a little rouge from Perscriptives, some lipstick/lipgloss.
What do You Think Of:
44. Bill Clinton: Blah blah blah
45. Abortion: Not for me. And when people have them, afterwards they're very upset. So I wouldn't suggest it to anyone.
46. Teenage smoking: Why don't you at least wait until you're 18?
47. Eating disorders: Feel sorry for people that have them.
48. Rap: Alright sometimes.
49. Marilyn Manson= Is he still dangerous? God he is an atom bomb, Satan, and indigestion all in one! Kids today! </sarcasm>
50. Boy bands: HELL YEAH! Five are my favorites, but I really honestly do dig N Sync and the Backstreet Boys.
51. Spice Girls: Deliciously wonderful. The world NEEDS more pop.
52. Premarital sex: It's safer than getting married only for the nookie. When people do that, it scares me.
53. Titanic (the movie with Leo): My fave part is when they're getting it on and you see the hand come up in the steamy window. Hilarious.
54. Jerry Springer: I could watch it and never tire of his guests' crazy antics. Too bad I have a day job.
55. Rape: A lifetime of living in a room with a big burly man that will do the same honor to you.
56. Suicide: It's a bad weakness. I wish it didn't exist.
57. South Park: Overrated.
58. Korn: Why are you so upset?
More Random Questions
69. Now what time is it? 10:29 PM (the next night)
70. Did you dress up on Halloween: yes
71. What were you? Electric Chrisarella
72. What CD(s) is in your CD player right now? Grand Mal - Maledictions, Pixies - Doolittle, Deathray Davies, Super Furry Animals - Fuzzy Logic, Elliott Smith - XO
73. Do you have a job? I just started my new waitressing career today.
74. What college do you go to or want to go to: Somewhere not too expensive. Not sure yet.
75. What does your school look like? Haven't been there in a while. I'll get back to you.
76. Have you ever been out of the country? Aye.
77. Where? Canada, England, and Scotland.
78. What is your religion? Non-denominational Christian. Basically, I believe the Bible. No frills. Just that.
79. Have you ever met any celebrities? Yes. Perhaps too many to recount, but Billy Preston and Jim Reid were highlights.
80. Do you go to a private or public school? Public
81. What is your favorite day of the week? Thursdays and Fridays.
82. Do you go to summer camp? Yes
83. If so, where? Abilene,TX; Athens, TX; Mesquite, TX
84. What is your favorite color? Orange
85. What's something you do that pisses off your friends? Not sticking to a game plan that I used to be gung ho about.
86. What is your favorite music video? Sloan - "500 Up" and Blur - "Bang"
87. What's your favorite magazine: Jane, Vox
88. Favorite holiday?: Birthday
89. Do you have any stuffed animals? Yes.
90. Pepsi or Coke: Coke
91. David Letterman or Jay Leno: Conan.
92. MTV or VH1 : MTV
93. Backstreet Boys or *N Sync: This is too hard. For looks and character, N Sync. For songmerits, Backstreet Boys.
94. Spice Girls or All Saints: Spice Girls
95. Matt Damon or Ben Affleck: Too beefy.
96.Beverly Hills 90210 or Dawson's Creek: Dawson's Creek!
97. Diet Pepsi or Pepsi One: diet Pepsi.
98. Brandy or Monica: Brandy. I'm all about Moesha.
99. Apples or oranges: Strawberries.
100. Chocolates or flowers: Flowers
101. Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate
102. Black or white: As in, "Am I...?" - White, I'm white. Other than that, I have no preference. (thank you Kari)
103. Boys or girls: Boys! Cute boys!.
104. Tommy Hilfiger or Ralph Lauren: I dig Polo.
105. Nike or Adidas: ADIDAS!
106. Saved by the Bell or USA High: Saved by the Bell.
107. I Know What You Did Last Summer or Scream: Hasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt been assasinated yet for the good of the people? No? Add it to my list of things to do...
108. Sugar or salt: Sugar
109. Silver or gold: Silver
110. Jerry Springer or Ricki Lake: Jerry
111. Gym or lunch: Neither
The Last of the Random
112. Favorite name for a girl/guy?: Neil
113. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?: London, hello.
114. What do you think of the song "Pretty FLY 4 A WHITE GUY": pretty lame for a song
115. Are you a vegetarian? Pass the red meat please
116. Know anyone who is? Beth
117. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you
go? London, hello.
118. Do you want to join a sorority or fraternity at college?Just what I've been waiting my *whole* life for....
119. What time is it now? 12:26 am
120. What do u think of the persons attitude that sent you
this? Love her ...remember that night we went driving around at like 2 in the morning listening to The Rentals way too loud?
121. If the person that sent you this is the oppisite sex-are they hot,cute or ugly? Kristen is adorable
122. If you didn't have a man/girl would u hook up with the person that sent you this e-mail?: No, she's a *friend*
123. Favorite sayings: It's a ruckus (thanks Aaron), You can't be serious, I used to be disgusted now I try to be amused, "Shaw- whatever"- thanks Slipko
124. Are you glad its over? : yes